Wallet 2 (30 Hours)
Service Benefits: This wallet is for individuals who need some more time and are looking at things more longer term. Perhaps you want to gain further insight into how to take your career forward and need some guidance or sound boarding for documents or managerial navigation.
Each packages is composed of hours to be utilized within a certain time frame. This wallet has 30 hours to be used within a 6 month period (24 weeks)
The hours within the wallet will be utilized at 30 minute blocks through the mentoring service which includes: Calls, Emails, and Document Reviews, Guidance.
Typical Mentoristik Program:
- An initial kick off (IKO) call for one hour (not charged from the overall time)
- We will do an assessment of what your goals and objectives are from the service
- We will develop a plan for the mentee within 3 days of the IKO
- The plan will focus on individual development, key focus areas, critical areas of improvement, objectives and goals, with time frames.
- Calls to be scheduled with Mentorism through invites or scheduling application
- Calls will typically follow the development plan